Saturday, October 17, 2020

All Your #MonsterGirl Smut, Now On Blogger

 

Made the big move! The blog is now on Blogger.com and the next few weeks I'm sure there are going to be growing pains. However, the number one problem I was having with the Wix platform - requiring a separate sign up to comment - is gone and now I can get all your delicious brain words directly!

Yes! Pump me full of your thought seed! Harder! HARDER!!

In other awesome news, rewriting is done (for now) and Chapter 27 is done, a little less than 5000 words. Ug. Exciting because I'm back on the road moving forward in the WIP, but disappointed I can't give you more right now. I used to regularly hit 15k-20k words a week and I feel like I've been letting you all down. I was so focused, able to get everything done, but then I got dungeoned, my sales fell to nothing, I started seriously thinking about just dropping everything and walking away. In a lot of ways that matter, I didn't feel like writing and the last few months really show that. I'm sorry.

Because while right now I'm making more sales than I was making in March and April, I'm pouring hundreds of dollars in marketing money each month. Right now I'm edging towards a general net positive, but the anxiety is real that it can suddenly dip and I'm left losing even more money into this money pit.

I'm reminded of a classic Disney short starting Donald called the Plastic Inventor ( https://youtu.be/3PAwG8CgL_0 ). Seriously, it feels like my story is melting in the rain and I'm desperately grabbing at the melty sales and trying to keep my book in the air. SO MUCH effort and cash to get even the most minimum of exposure. I think marketing is going to be the death of me, I really do.

Which brings me back to Twitter. While this has only been my latest timesink, it is proving to be as heavy as the sky on Atlas' shoulders. The problem I see is that I'm actually getting traction there and I can see it in my KENP and KDP sales. Twit marketing works and my lizard hind brain keeps telling me to do more twitting to get even more sales. It is a vicious cycle of self-fingering and justification with modest but still minimal returns.

Aargh!!

I wish I were someone who could ignore things like sales and reviews and everything else. I'd be able write and write and not pull out my pubic hair by the roots. Ironically, I didn't start this seeking accolades but now that I've received a few of them, its all I crave. I've become a junkie and this ongoing obsession consumes my every waking moment. I'm surprised I can get any work done, much less fit in a word or three for Book 2.

Life is also going to get more full for me as work is moving into another busy cycle, then holidays with family, then more holidays with family. How do other people write when also working a full time job? Where do you people find time and inspiration? I need there to be another 12 hours in the day to write uninterrupted! 24 is not enough!

Got a wonderful review from a silent reviewer on Amazon! Loves and hugs your way!

Book 2 has entered the end game, the action is going to be fast and furious. Bigger boobs, longer dicks, gallons more cum! Going to be great!!

Keep harmonizing!

#ailovestogrow #rewritesoverfornow #istheretwitterrehab #marketingsucks

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for keeping going Ms. Love. I love finding authors who are into writing unique content. I have thought about doing similar and love love love this stuff.

    You seem like your in your rough patches, give yourself time, youll get there. Just keep using that mind of yours.

    Which I will say I am intrigued when I read your blog, you have a very creative mind I can tell by your wording. You intricately lace your sentences into what you like. Perfect

    Keep reaching out to niche readers like me please :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grr...Blogger ate my first reply. Let me see if I can recreate blogging gold.

    Thank you so much! I hope to one day read some expanding monster slut-on-slut action from you in the future.

    I am going through a rough patch, there are a few things I’m not talking about because they are personal, but I’ll keep plodding along, one word at a time.

    I cannot express how good it feels to hear you and any other fan say you like my smutty story! It’s like a thick hardness slides all the way up inside me, throbbing to the beat of my own racing heart whenever I get a detailed review or comment such as this!

    Keep harmonizing, I know I will!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Youll get there, just got to keep rubbing away until the end

    I look forward to spreading the erotic love one day :)

    Happy to provide such throbbed thickness; )

    ReplyDelete

Quick Update

 A lot of you probably think I'm dead. I'm not, but I'm also not 100% With my condition, I'll never be 100%, but I'm man...