Saturday, December 12, 2020

Micro-Fiction Showcase 1

 

I'm thinking today will be a little different. I kinda got into writing a whole bunch of micro-fictions on social media and thought why not put them all here? Cool.

Later today I'm going to sit down and start back into the process of getting Book 2 done. Gonna begin with a light rereading to get stuff back in my head then I'll probably put down a few thousand words. Wish me luck! The micro-fiction was a way of getting my writing muscles flexed again and I think I'm ready.

There is no rhyme or reason to these. The first one was started with a random conversation with @SirJoshuagrego1 on Twatter and it just kind of grew from there. Some are based on random pictures I've found, some on fans requesting I do certain topics. I AM seeing a theme of perverted sex and monster pregnancy, but that is just me. I hope I don't become like Patrick Stewart's story pitch on Extras where he just keeps repeating the same thing over and over again, but it might: I know what I like.

Anyway, got a bunch of them, then I'll write a new one at the end for kicks and giggles. Enjoy!

...

"Get inside!" Juniper shouts, calling upon her goddess to smite the horde of orcflesh trying to claw their way through the defenses.

"I..." I stutter, wounded and weary from the war to save the Light Kingdom from destruction.

"Never mind that, get out of that armor." Juniper was already throwing the bar back over the door and slumping against the hard wood as the mindless creatures banged relentlessly. "I have three girls that need orgasms if they are going to have the divine energy to keep the barrier up, and you're next."

"Wha?" I ask, shrinking away. "But I'm...I'm..."

"Girl's can lick pussy as well as guys," Juniper insisted, grabbing me by the collar and marching me towards the back and a frantic orgy. "We need all the orgasms we can get if we are going to win this war."

...


It had been centuries since the giant goddess Peniope transformed into the mountain lewding before him, but nothing was going to stop Hector.

"This is what I've trained for," Hector mumbled, still days away from his ascent and already dreading the hard erection he'd be sporting the entire journey. "This is my destiny."

Walking forward resolutely (if a bit awkwardly), Prince Hector knew that if he wanted to fulfill the prophesy and save the world, he'd need all the royal cum his balls could produce. Because no matter the peril, no matter the danger, no matter how powerful those kegels were going to be, Hector was going to cum inside that goddess until she climaxed.

"I should have brought a horse," Hector grumbled, not for the first time.

...


When the aliens came to earth, we feared the worst.

When they explained they were dying out and needed females to repopulate their species, most of us recoiled in horror.

MOST of us.

"And do you, Xplorgle, take this Bethany Smith, to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

[I do.] Xplorgle said through his translator, the fifteen foot tall mass of writhing slime and yellow tentacles unable to keep an excited squirm out as he looked down with his six eyestalks to Bethany, standing nervously in her white wedding dress.

It wasn't ideal, I'd be the first to agree. I think becoming Mrs. Bethany Xplorgle wasn't what my parents had in mind for me, but I didn't care.

I had a brain tumor and would have only lived for another three months.

Now, five tentacles pumping viscous green cum into my every orifice, I could feel it, my body changing just like the aliens promised.

Tomorrow, pregnant, I would be so much more!

...


When Santa came, it was inside his whore army of elves. Old Saint Nick was breeding a yuletide horde, and the world would soon fall.

Only the twisted and forgotten monster of Christmas Past, Krampus, could save us from this future of endless winter.

"Aaah AAAH!!" Jamie screamed, cumming even as she felt the barbs of his hard cock pull out, black as coal cum dribbling out between her legs.

"ANOTHER," growled the unholy voice of a chorus of throats, the shadows hiding the immense figure that was part goat, part demon, its prehensile cock the stuff of nightmares.

The next girl, Karin, stepped up and removed her robe. She was scared, looking down at the swelling stomach of Jamie as the monster inside grew and grew, the other woman already large enough to have a full grown man inside her and still getting larger.

Karin knew intimately the birthing that would come next. As she knelt down on the ground, she prepared herself for her 12th session.

...


Dragons used to be the terrors of the known world, destroying all cities seemingly at random.

Once alchemists found out how to thaumatically control a dragon's mind remotely, the destruction became even worse.

"Blue Wing 4, Blue Wing 4! You've got a Class M Drake on your tail!" I shouted across the room even as my left eye kept me connected to the battle through Vornazx. "Are you listening to me, Blossom? Pull up!"

"I hear ya, Wing Leader! I...I...Aaaah!"

"Tiamat's Tits!" I swore as the alchemical potions caused Blossom to orgasm and loose her connection to Phurn.

This battle was going on too long and I was only a dripping squirt away from loosing Vornazx as I ducked into a steep dive through the fire and flame, claws out to grapple a pair of wyverns even as my back heated up from some unseen breath attack.

"Just...a little...longer..." I strained through grit teeth as my pussy's contractions told me I was seconds from losing my connection.

...


“Am I...what am I?” Mogami asked, flashing back to the horror she was sure was her death. The blood, the screaming...all so real.

*creeeak*

“You are dead.” The...man seated across the study said. “You are now one of the Nure (濡) and a member of my clan.”

*snap!*

“You’re...clan? What is happening?!” Before Mogami did anything rational, when her bra broke and her breasts swelled outward like water balloons, Mogami’s sense of propriety overloaded fear.

“This is perfectly normal.” Was there amusement in his rough tones?

*streeetch*

“NORMAL?!” Mogami desperately held onto her thin blouse as the fabric reached its limit and frayed at the seams.

“Of course. As a newly risen Naru, your body is hungry. This hunger will expand your body the more you go without food. It is how you will survive.” The man stood up and Mogami realized his yukata hid a bare groin and waist, his cock larger than a horse’s engorging itself longer and thicker.

“Time to feed.”

...

"Hahaha, now you shall meet your doom!"

Dr. Madness was shouting something outside the gym. Blah blah blah. I didn't even know which hero he was fighting, though it could have been any of the Lakeside Champions. I didn't care. All I knew was I'd been waiting to use the pelvic thrust machine for fifteen minutes and if that muscle head wanted to finally get off so he could watch the super fight, it was fine by me.

"5...6..." I could feel the burn start in my glutes and it was a glorious feeling.

"Aaah!"

"No, stop you fiend!"

"He's released some kind of gas!"


"9...10...can all those cape fanturds shut up? I'm working out here!"

"What's happening to mmeeeEEEEE!?"

"We need to clear this place out!"

"Hahaha! Try dealing with a city of monsters, hero!"

These reps were getting easier and easier, I must really be in the zone! In no time it felt like I didn't even have any weight on, though the belt for the machine was digging into my abdomen pretty tight. When I tried to unbuckle it I just ripped the strap apart.

"Cheap Asian crap," I sighed, walking over to the free weights for some squats. My sports bra was really feeling tight and I swore I could hear some stitches popping. "Need to lay off the twinkies, this clothing is not fitting right at the moment."

Racking my usual amount, I decide today was going to be a good day so I slipped on another twenty to each side before lifting the bar off the guards and moving forward. Some more ripping and I quickly glanced around to make sure no one was going to see my cheap workout clothing tear from my snacking, but there was no one else around.

"Whoa," I said, a little vertigo hitting me as it felt like the gym was shrinking around me. I tipped forward and nearly dropped the bar on my shoulders as I looked down and noticed for the first time that something might not be right.

My skin was green. And scaled.

*riiiip!*

I noticed this because my tits had grown to become as large as two bean bags and completely exploded out of my sports bra, their emerald scales like the small and softness of an iguana as my nipples smashed into the wall 5 feet in front of me and punched holes through the plaster.

Now I dropped the bar as I glanced at hands that were now reptilian claws and my shorts disintegrated off of me as a thick and ridged tail curled around from my back and in front of me.

"This is not normal." I should have been panicking, but my emotions were becoming colder, like everything was changing into a reptile. Or, as wings sprouted out of my back and a hot fire burned in my throat and my face elongated and my mouth filled with fangs, changing into a dragon.

"I need to see this." My voice had turned into a growl as my head shot into the air and my neck stretched out. I turned around to find some mirrors but I suddenly realized there was a problem as my growing had my shoulders hitting the ceiling and I became acutely aware that in the next couple of seconds, I was not going to fit inside this building.

"Hope they have super insurance," I said with a colossal laugh as the structure of the gym gave way and more screaming from all around the city reached my ears.

...

And that's all for now! This has been fun, but it has definitely put me in the mood to get my own book moving again. See you on the social medias!

Keep harmonizing!

#ailovestogrow #microfiction #backinthesaddle #hidiscordpeeps

3 comments:

  1. Like the short stories, and thank you for the pic post, it actually made me think that's likely what Honoka would look like

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The skin tone is right, maybe too much hips for Book 1 Honoka (foreshadowing!). And, of course, there isn't a dick there.

      Delete
    2. True, she is smaller and...hmm...what do you mean...?
      Your right, there was no dick yet

      Love your idea for a...Shark Woman? Extremely hot, want to take her out for some sushi

      Delete

Quick Update

 A lot of you probably think I'm dead. I'm not, but I'm also not 100% With my condition, I'll never be 100%, but I'm man...