Saturday, December 19, 2020

Discord And A Pirate Story


Someone invited me to join Discord. I might be spending too much time there because I found a group of perverts who are all in my same class of perversion.

On a tangent, I've met a lot of wonderful people while social mediaing to promote Becoming Monsters. Some are fans, some are fellow authors, some are just poeple interested in the girl talking about masturbating her twat.

...some send dick pics. I don't like those...

Anyway, a few of them have been authors of books I've read and enjoyed! I was invited to a Discord server hosted by Cebelius, the author of the Celestine Chronicles, a series I've read when his first book came out years ago. And he talked to me! Ceb is super nice and very open to talk about anything!

It was like watching some sportsball game for years and when you tell a professional athlete you play a little sportsball they sit down with you and talk about it, invite you to their house, play a couple of games with you.

I don't do pictures, but the whole experience has had me glowing like a fangirl for the past few weeks. I think Ceb might be one of the kindest people I have ever met.

You should all pause this to go buy his books. Even if you don't read them, support this guy because he deserves it.

https://www.amazon.com/Cebelius/e/B07DXD332M

On the upside, every time I join a new social media and put in the effort, I get a huge bump in sales. It will peeter off as I suck the media dry of fans curious enough about the weird girl to try the monster smut, but I'm like a locust swarming through social media and soon enough, the amount of time I'm putting in will not be enough to justify the returns I'm getting back.

But I'm addicted.

I don't talk about my perversions with ANYONE IRL. I talk to EVERYONE on social media about them. I'm getting seriously addicted to social media where I'm getting shakes if I don't check it in a few hours.

I've gone through addiction, I know the signs. I saw it destroy family members. I've seen it almost destroy ME!

So I need to back off, put up boundaries, give myself limits. Can't cut myself off, networking is how authors make money. But every time I dip back in, I check my KDP and there it is, evidence that it actually WORKS!

AARGH!! Why can't life be easy?!

...

Sorry, had a bit of a moment there. I'm back, totally fine, nothing to see here.

On another note, this week I've been working on a short story because the wonderful, beautiful and amazingly talented Felicia Skye ( @EroticMorsel on Twit ) interviewed me and then asked if I could provide a short example of the kind of stories I write and the kinks that are in them.

2000 word outline, currently 9000 words into it, due date is next week, still have another few thousand words before I'm done...

MIGHT have over blown this whole thing out of proportion.

While it seems like a lot of work - and it is - I feel like I needed it. Writing like this, from the hip, has really gotten my dried up juices flowing again and I find myself excited to get back to my own story. Still got a bit to go, then maybe at least run it through Grammarly to avoid any major mistakes, it is going to be rough and rushed, but it will be DONE. That sense of completion is what I need and then Book 2 is practically going to write itself!

I hope.

Finally, to explain the title and the picture, the story is about a pirate ship womanned entirely by former prostitute women. It is a high seas adventure in a made up fantasy world and all my usual kinks will be there because that is the point of the story. I even had the Discord group give me names and what type of monster girls they transform into so most of the characters were not originally made by me.

Expect to see a link to the finished story sometime next week on my social media and I'll probably link it again next week here.

Here's a small taste to get you perverts hungry for the main event later.

...

“I know ya want eighty, but I ken’t give ya eighty. I ken give ya sixty.”

Mordicia Bluestein was not a pleasant man to look at. Well, male specimen. Massive jowls from eating good food and not leaving his tiny, cluttered desk all day, the worst part about him that Jyne couldn’t stand was the flop sweat. He had a condition, he told everyone, even now mopping his bad combover and then wringing out a solid stream of rancid ogre fluid into a bucket next to him. His pebbly gray skin had the toughness to stop a cannonball at close range, but it looked soft and flabby in the doublet and hose he wore to make him appear professional.

“We agreed on eighty,” Jyne insisted, leaning over the desk and glaring up at the ogre’s yellow eyes with her one good green one. “You TOLD me it would be eighty when I left port three days ago. I’m not leaving here until I get my eighty.”

“Threaten me all ya want, Jyne,” the ogre said without malice but also without caring. “I’m da only fence left in Olgutra Port that’ll work wid ya. Yer haul will have me barey makin’ rent. ” The meaty three-finger paw the size of Jyne’s head clunked down a leather purse that was clearly not large enough for the agreed eighty bars of gold. “Sixty.”

Jyne Argon’s eye hole itched underneath her black patch. The missing optical orbit in her head didn’t bother her as much these last three years, but when she got irritated, she wanted to rip the cloth off her head and dig her fingers inside her skull to relieve an itch that could never be reached. Instead, those that knew her only saw a scowl that turned her pouty lips into a sneer worthy of a pirate captain.

“I’m going to find another fence, Mord, even if I have to sail to the Eastern Potentate,” Jyne whispered through grit teeth, slapping her hand down and taking the gold. “I’ve got a big score next, and you just lost it. Savvy?”

“Yer done, Jyne, you an’ yer wenches.” The massive ogre reached down and pulled out his pen, dipping it in the ink and looking like he was already forgetting the stunning and furious woman in his office. “When ya robbed the Saintly Bounty, ya pissed off the King. They’re coming fer ye.”

Wanting to get in the last word with all her furious soul, Jyne beat that reflex down and turned to leave with a bit of dignity. She did slam the door, though.

...

Love all y'all and hope to get back to my fightin' self really soon!

Keep harmonizing!

#ailovestogrow #shorterotica #discord #cebissocool

3 comments:

  1. Also, thanks Venne on GoodReads for the rating!

    Also also, I got a blog review from the Curmudgeon! He's a sweet guy I met on Discord and his review is honest. Thanks!

    https://curmudgeon-book-reviews.blogspot.com/2020/12/review-becoming-monsters-book-1-growing.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the excellent mindset, nonetheless is just not help to make every sence whatsoever preaching about that mather. Virtually any method many thanks in addition to i had endeavor to promote your own article in to delicius nevertheless it is apparently a dilemma using your information sites can you please recheck the idea. thanks once more. Discord Cutting Out While Playing Games

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have literally no idea what you are talking about or asking for, sorry. I think you're pointing out that linking anything from my various sites or links get shut down. That's fair, I've been shadowbanned on most everything at this point. Thanks for reading!

      Delete

Quick Update

 A lot of you probably think I'm dead. I'm not, but I'm also not 100% With my condition, I'll never be 100%, but I'm man...